10.09.2007

zipsy zippicun: E! News - Lindsay Talks Rehab, Recovery

zipsy zippicun: E! News - Lindsay Talks Rehab, Recovery

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

E! News - Lindsay Talks Rehab, Recovery

E! News - Lindsay Talks Rehab, Recovery - Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan is fresh out of rehab and already back in the tabloids.

In postrehab sitdowns with a pair of celebrity weeklies, Lohan called her time at Utah's Cirque Lodge treatment center a life-changing experience.

"It made me look at myself and all of the people, places and things in my life in a different way," the 21-year-old star told OK! magazine.

To In Touch Weekly, she admitted it was hard for her to surrender to the program but ultimately rewarding. "It was really humbling for me, but I liked how I was treated as a normal person. I had to look out for myself."

Posted by <> at 1:22 PM