List of countries by GDP (nominal)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article includes a list of countries of the world sorted by their gross domestic product (GDP), the value of all final goods and services from a nation in a given year. The GDP dollar estimates presented here are calculated at market or government official exchange rates.
Several economies which are not considered to be countries (world, EU, and some dependent territories) are included in the list because they appear in the sources. These economies are not ranked in the charts here, but are listed in sequence by GDP for comparison.
The first list includes data for the year 20071 for members of the International Monetary Fund, for which information is available. Data are in millions of current United States dollars. These figures do not include Somalia, Cuba, North Korea, Iraq, several small states in Europe (Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Vatican City) and the Pacific (Palau, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Tuvalu) or dependencies (Greenland).
|2007 List by the International Monetary Fund||2006 List by the World Bank||2007 List by the CIA World Factbook|
 See also
- List of countries by GDP (PPP)
- List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita
- List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita
- Region specific
- List of African countries by GDP
- List of Arab League countries by GDP
- List of Asian countries by GDP
- List of European countries by GDP
- List of South American countries by GDP
- List of North American countries by GDP