Among those scheduled to speak at the Conference are:
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D - CA)
- Tom DiLenge, Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- Dr. Takao Hayakawa, Japan Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA)
- Dr. Janet Woodcock, FDA
- Dr. Scott Gottlieb, American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
- Dr. Ajaz Hussain, Sandoz, Inc.
- Dr. Steve Miller, Express Scripts
- Dr. Tina Morris, U.S. Pharmacopeia
- Dr. Curtis Meuse, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Dr. Keith Webber, FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- Dr. Ganesh Venkataraman, Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Robin Thorpe, National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (NIBSC)
- Dr. Steven Kozlowski, FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- Juana Hughes, Merck Serono Latin America
- Alejandro Torrendell, Merck Serono Latin America
The organizers plan to add additional speakers, so attendees are encouraged to check the conference website as the conference program is finalized.
The registration fee ranges from $500 (university, government, or non-proft attendees) to $1,300 (industry attendees), for those registering prior to September 1, 2007. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here."