10.05.2007

zipsy zippicun

Friday, October 5, 2007

Get your goth name


             NAME GENERATOR

Is it time for a new online nic? Well, you've come to the right place! Simply enter your first and last name in the form below and click Submit. The short address to this page is www.deadname.com

Need somewhere to use this new name? Check out the Necrotic Obsession Forums.

Enter your first name:
Enter your last name:
Your goth name is:







Life in my Wormhole: My Goth Name...

My Goth Name...

Proof that I've got too much time on my hands...

I went here and found out that my Goth name is Beautiful Nightmare

I'm not even sure what a Goth is but I'm ready to join them immediately! Any group that calls me a beautiful nightmare has earned my loyalty.

Posted by <> at 5:21 PM  

0 comments: